Iceland in December 2021 is now booked, to celebrate Cathy’s birthday and see the Northern Lights and the active Hekla Volcano (picture credit to WIRED). And in the meantime….
- we got our first Covid vaccine shots with the second scheduled in July
- we booked a couple of campsites at Killarney Park in September and will be camping with family
- we completed booking two weeks at Hilton Head in October for some golf and beach time
- we have made some hopefully educated bets on what will open up as more folks are vaccinated
- and we have snuck in some interesting local Toronto – area day trips just before our third ‘stay at home’ emergency lockdown here in Ontario was declared two days ago
So here are some good day trips . Enjoy.