Travel with Cathy and Joe is back with Scotland and French Polynesia in the spotlight.
We are active seniors and affordable luxury travelers with a taste for adventure.
Cathy and my travel schedule for 2021 was very disjointed with uncertainties about Covid pandemic lockdowns and vaccination requirements. We ended up canceling and postponing a few trips.
What we ended up doing in 2021:
- lots of cottage time at Stoney Lake in Ontario
- an August trip to Vancouver and Victoria
- a September camping trip in our TearDrop to Killarney Provincial Park
- a December trip to Iceland to see the Northern Lights and the new active volcano
What we have been doing in 2022:
- a winter trip to Phoenix and San Diego
- a spring trip to Hilton Head for some beach and golf time
And coming up for the rest of 2022 and some arrangements for 2023:
- September in Scotland
- November in French Polynesia
- Feb/March in Utah – a road trip across the US and Canada from Toronto
- May in Hilton Head
- June cruising the Baltic
- September camping in the Magdellan Islands (Gulf of St Lawrence) in our Tear Drop
Please keep sending your comments, they are great. Thanks to those who have signed up for e-mail notifications of new blogs, and please share our blogs with your friends.