Cathy and Joe are active seniors and affordable luxury travelers with a taste for adventure. We have been to 56 countries and counting. And as of the summer of 2018, we have visited every province and territory in Canada and all the states in the USA. We ask our friends and family many travel questions. And in return, we get many questions. Who was our Berber guide company for our private tour of Morocco? How did we find divers’ hotels in the Galapagos Islands? What was our favorite experience in Vietnam? Was it rough sailing around the Cape Horn? What was it like to drive with our Tear Drop trailer up the Dempster Highway to Tuk on the Arctic Ocean. We find that writing this Blog is a good way to share our experiences and our adventures, and get some advice along the way.
Cathy and my travel schedule for 2021 is very tentative with uncertainties about pandemic lockdowns and vaccination timelines for seniors in Ontario where we live.
What we have booked so far:
- lots of cottage time at Stoney Lake in Ontario
- a September camping trip in our TearDrop to Killarney Provincial Park
- an October trip to Hilton Head for some golf and beach time
- a December trip to Iceland to see the Northern Lights and the new active volcano
- a June 2022 river cruise on the Rhine
- and a June 2023 trip around the Baltic.
Please keep sending your comments, they are great. Thanks to those who have signed up for e-mail notifications of new blogs, and please share our blogs with your friends.