Cathy and Joe are active seniors and affordable luxury travelers with a taste for adventure. We have been to 66 countries and counting. And as of the summer of 2018, we have visited every province and territory in Canada and all the states in the USA. We ask our friends and family many travel questions. And in return, we get many questions. Who was our Berber guide company for our private tour of Morocco? How did we find divers’ hotels in the Galapagos Islands? What was our favorite experience in Vietnam? Was it rough sailing around the Cape Horn? We find that writing this Blog is a good way to share our experiences and our adventures, and get some advice along the way.
Our blog schedule for 2019 includes:
- an awesome ski and road trip across the Canadian Rockies. Check out Ski Banff , Ski Revelstoke and Ski Whistler
- our Coast to Coast USA road trip, including hiking the national parks in Utah, and beach and golf time in Mission Beach, San Diego and Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- cottage time at Stoney Lake in Ontario
- fall visit to Idaho and Old Faithful Lodge in Yellowstone
- planning our round-the-world trip through the southern hemisphere in early 2020
Please keep sending your comments, they are great. Thanks to those who have signed up for e-mail notifications of new blogs, and please share our blogs with your friends.